Chicago Injury Attorney
Guiding Victims on the Road to Recovery
Injury lawyer Robert M. Cohen helps victims of negligence maximize their financial recovery. If you were injured or your loved one was killed, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, disability, and pain and suffering.
Find out how much your injury case may be worth. Contact Robert M. Cohen Associates at 847-790-4246 to schedule a free consultation.
Robert M. Cohen has been proudly representing injured victims in Northbrook and Chicago since 1983. With a profound understanding of the legal system, insurance settlement negotiations, and winning trial strategies, Mr. Cohen provides clients with guidance during some of the most difficult times in their lives.
Our law firm represents clients in the following types of cases.
- Car Accidents. Auto accidents are a leading cause of severe injury and death in Illinois. The majority of these crashes are caused by distracted or impaired drivers, defective auto parts, speeding, and driver inexperience. When you retain the services of our law firm, we will evaluate the evidence to determine who may have contributed to your car accident and make sure all negligent parties are held liable.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Because motorcycles lack a protective barrier, accidents often result in serious injuries or death. Motorcycle accident lawyer Robert M. Cohen has the experience necessary to handle personal injury claims for catastrophic injuries and wrongful death lawsuits on behalf of surviving family members.
- Truck Accidents. Due to the massive size and weight of fully-loaded commercial trucks, trucking accidents often involve permanent injuries or death. Our law firm represents truck crash victims in personal injury claims against truckers, trucking companies, defective parts manufacturers, or other negligent entities.
- Construction Injuries. Construction site accidents are common in Illinois and they often result in severe permanent injuries or death. At Robert M. Cohen Associates, we represent injured construction workers, as well as pedestrians, bystanders, and motorists who were injured in construction accidents.
- Slip and Fall/Trip and Fall Accidents. Property owners have a duty of care to ensure their properties are reasonably safe for their guests. When they fail in that duty, they are liable for the injuries that result. In some cases, other parties like cleaning companies or maintenance crews may be partially responsible as well.
- Dog Bites. Illinois is among the top three states for dog bites. If you were attacked by a dog in Chicago or Northbrook, you may be able to recover compensation from the animal’s owner.
- Defective Products. Unsafe designs, negligent workmanship, and products without adequate warnings injure and kill thousands of people every year. At Robert M. Cohen Associates, we help clients who are injured by dangerous or defective products obtain compensation from manufacturers, designers, or other negligent parties.
- Medical Malpractice. Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States. Additionally, thousands of patients are severely injured by the negligence of medical professionals every year. We regularly represent the victims of medical negligence in lawsuits against the treating doctor, hospital, or other health care provider.
- Nursing Home Negligence and Elder Abuse. We are committed to protecting seniors from elder abuse. If your loved one was injured or passed away because of nursing home abuse or neglect, injury lawyer Robert M. Cohen can help ensure responsible parties are held accountable.
- Wrongful Death. Our law firm understands that no amount of compensation can erase the pain caused by losing your loved one in a fatal accident. Filing a wrongful death lawsuit, however, can help bring closure. Additionally, a settlement from the responsible party can help relieve the financial burdens that accompany your loss.
- FELA/Railroad Accidents. FELA provides compensation to railroad workers who are injured through the course of their employment. Our injury law firm represents injured railroad workers throughout Chicagoland.
Contact an Accident and Injury Lawyer
The accident and injury lawyers at Robert M Cohen Associates represent clients in Chicago, and the rest of Illinois, and we offer potential clients a free, no obligation case evaluation. Contact our office at 847-790-4246 to learn more about how we can help you obtain financial recovery for your injuries and other damages.